Interior House Painting in Orlando Fl
Orlando Painters LLC is 100% dedicated to providing you and your family with a great interior house painting experience.
Over the past 25+ years, we have turned skeptical consumers into happy loyal customers.
When you hire Orlando Painters to paint the interior of your home, you can be assured that you’re hiring a truly experienced interior painting contractor in Orlando, Fl.
We arrive at your home every morning on time, no excuses. Our professional team of interior painters are well groomed, well mannered and in identical matching uniforms.
Our goal as a company is to provide you with an exceptional interior painting service, period!
Our entire staff of painters here at Orlando Painters LLC has passed our company background checks and our company drug testing policies.
We have a Safety Program and a Drug Testing Program implemented into our company.
All of our interior house painting projects are thoroughly prepped and then painted to absolute perfection.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and we never ask for or accept money upfront for any project. Payment is not expected until your expectations have been met.
Please remember, that the contractor and his crew are strangers coming into your home. 9 times out of 10, the contractor who provided you with the cheapest quote is probably the least reputable.
Overhead such as big general liability and REAL Workers Compensation policies are expensive. Contractors who do not carry these credentials can always charge less money.
It is a real bad idea to hire service contractors who don’t carry the proper insurances. It leaves you totally vulnerable to a lawsuit.
The most important step to take when hiring an interior painting contractor in Orlando fl is to investigate the company. Find out what our local community is saying about the particular Orlando painting company. The best way to check on this is, visit local social media sites such as Facebook. The community does not lie about service industries. Be careful relying on Google reviews! Most of the time, these are made up reviews by either the contractor himself or the contractor’s friends and family.
Never make the price of a painting project your number 1 concern. The reputation of the Orlando painting company is what is really important. Please talk to people in your community about the contractor in question, call the paint store from where the contractor is planning to purchase the paint for your project. Also, insist that the contractor sends you before, during and after photos of some of their recent painting projects.
There are a number of great Orlando painting companies out there. The trick is finding which one you truly feel comfortable with.
Orlando Painters LLC would love to prove to you that our reputation as being one of the most sought after Orlando Fl interior home painting companies is well deserved.
What to know before hiring an Interior Painting Contractor:
- Do I feel comfortable with this painting company inside my home?
- Is this painting company licensed, fully insured and carry Workers Compensation Insurance?
- Did this contractor seem honest and knowledgeable?
- Did this painting contractor prove to me his or hers body of work and does he or she have an outstanding reputation throughout the community?
- Did this contractor explain to me his or hers interior painting process in detail?
- Does this contractor seem to understand my concerns and expectations?
- Did this contractor provide me with a proposal that was professional in appearance, easy to follow and understand, products that are being used for my project clearly stated and a Total Cost of Project ? (with NO hidden costs later)
- If I found something I think needs touched up or got missed, will this contractor come back and fix the problem without hesitation or being argumentative?
- Does this painting company accept credit cards if I choose to use one as my method of payment?
- Do I truly believe this contractor is going to do a great job for me and my family?
Our Interior Painting Prepwork consists of:
- We place a 3m Dirt Catcher Sticky Mat at your front door in order to catch as much dirt from our shoes when entering your home.
- All furniture is moved away from walls in designated painting areas and covered with lightweight plastic.
- All floors are thoroughly covered during entire painting process to ensure no paint sprinkles or splatters
- Patch all nail holes and minor drywall imperfections
- All blinds, curtains, window treatments, etc. will be removed prior to painting & re-installed after painting project is completed.
- All patches will be sanded prior to applying any primer or finish paint
- All light plate covers will be removed before painting begins and re-installed after painting is completed.
- Painters tape is used to create razor sharp paint lines.
- All trim will be sanded (This will leave your trim nice and smooth & help bonding of new paint).
- All trim will be wiped down clean prior to applying finish coat
- An oil based primer will be applied to any pen marks, magic marker spots, coffee stains, water stains, etc. prior to applying finish paint to walls.
- In some cases a latex primer will applied to walls to help hide vibrant colors before applying finish coats of paint. Also, in certain situations, a latex primer will be applied to walls first before applying a vibrant color. In those cases, we tint the primer gray.
- Drywall primer will be applied to all raw drywall
- Sherwin Williams Oil Based Wood Primer will be applied to all raw wood if present
- If an oil based paint is present on any doors or trim, an oil based primer must be applied before applying a latex finish coat (latex paint will adhere to the oil primer but not to an oil based finish paint)
- Once I personally inspect that all the prepping has been thoroughly completed, the actual painting begins.
Interior Painting Testimonials
Testimonial – Chuck M. – Ocoee, Fl
Interior House Painting in Ocoee
“Excellent work in minimum time. Pleasure to work with. Highly recommend these guys. We were moving into our house on short notice and wanted to get the entire interior (including ceilings) repainted before furniture arrived. We received the company proposal on Wednesday and the painters started as soon as we picked out paint colors on Saturday of that week. The painters worked very hard and accommodated a few last minute changes from us without hesitation or complaint. We were greatly pleased with the results.”
Testimonial – Imara D.- Orlando, Fl.
Interior House Painting in East Orlando
“Dustin and his crew did an excellent job. Great customer service and very professional.”
Testimonial – Daniela T. – Hunters Creek
Interior House Painting in Hunters Creek
“I am really happy with your service. Thank you so much for working with me. Also, you have a nice crew! They were always checking if I had any concerns, and when they left, the house was so clean. Nicely done! Definitely, I will be choosing you in the near future to paint the exterior.”
Testimonial – Eugene P. – Orlando, Fl.
Interior House Painting in Orlando, FL.
“Thank you to everyone on your team for the long hours and hard work. Our house looks like a home now.”
Testimonial – Christine R. – Lake Mary, Fl.
Interior House Painting in Lake Mary
“Central FL Superior Coatings is by far the absolute best painting company!! I initially found them on Yelp and I am so grateful I did! I had 4 other painting companies give me estimates and NOBODY else even came close to the professionalism and iron clad warranty that Dustin provides! The crew [especially Dustin the owner] genuinely care about providing the BEST possible service. The guys went above and beyond to make sure every detail was addressed. They are also super professional, friendly, clean and 100% trustworthy. My house looks amazing and is absolute perfection. I am so incredibly happy with their work!! I will only use and recommend Central FL Superior Coatings!”