Our residential division of Orlando exterior house painters are fully trained in all aspects and phases of exterior house painting. My company is 100% focused on surface preparation before the painting process even begins. Before any prep-work begins on your home, the entire house is thoroughly cleaned.
Note: Orlando Painters LLC carries pressure washing insurance. Pressure washing insurance must be added to a General Liability Insurance Policy. Not all painting contractors carry this added insurance. Be aware!
We use an eco-friendly cleaning solution that leaves your home mildew and contaminant free while causing no harm to your plants or ecosystem. Our cleaning solution also leaves your windows spot free.
We make sure all of your plants and bushes, outside flooring, light fixtures, windows, fencing, screen enclosures, etc. are completely covered and protected before any painting begins.
Our exterior house painting specialists will examine every inch of your home and repair all cracks. Most cracks are filled with an elastomeric patching compound. In some cases, if the crack is too wide to be just filled with an elastomeric patching compound, a cementitious patching material will be used. This will make certain the gap is properly filled and both sides become one bonded strong surface again. Our goal is to make sure it is impossible for water or termites to be able to enter your home.
Sherwin Williams Loxon Conditioner or Seal-Krete Waterproofing Sealer will be applied to all exterior surfaces prior to painting. Sealing all surfaces will ensure great adhesion for the newly applied paint.
Orlando Painters, LLC are waterpoofing experts and will only apply top of the line premium paints and waterproofing coatings. Cheap paints do not contain the same amount of UV inhibitors, mildewcides and adhesion properties as premium paints.
We also verify the correct primer is being used for its intended use. Example #1: If you have raw exposed wood on your home, an oil-based wood primer should be applied prior to applying the finish coat. Latex primer does not work nearly as well as an oil-based wood primer. Example #2: If problem rust areas exist on your home, a latex primer will not work at all. An oil-based or xylene based primer will need to be applied prior to applying the finish coating.
We believe by applying quality coatings, applying the quality coatings with the correct application techniques, applying the coatings to the specified thickness & simply taking great pride in your work, we can truly create a finished exterior painting project that looks better and lasts longer than our “so called” competition. With that being said, we back our painting projects with the Longest Written Labor Warranty in the Central Florida Painting Industry.
Please visit our Facebook Business Page and view many of our exterior painting projects. We provide you with tons of before, during and after pictures of our work. Please read our REAL TESTIMONIALS from REAL CUSTOMERS and see why we are the leaders in Central Florida Painting Industry.
The Sherwin Williams Company in Orlando is our preferred product supplier!
Call Orlando Painters, LLC for a free no obligation price quote on your next exterior house painting project!
- Exterior House Painting
- Exterior Waterproofing System
- Pool Deck Coating
- Garage Floor Epoxy Coating
- Pressure Washing
- Corrosion Control
- Dock & Deck Staining
- Concrete Staining & Sealing
- Fence Staining
- Crack Repairs
- Elastomeric Patching
- Brick Paver Sealing
RESIDENTIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING PROCESS
Orlando Painters, LLC will arrive promptly at your scheduled time, greet you and your family and begin painting, upon your request.
- Pressure wash exterior structure using an Eco-Friendly Cleaner to remove mildew, dirt, loose paint, insects & nests, etc. Using our Eco-Friendly cleaning solution will ensure that no harm is done to your landscaping.
- Repair all cracks in stucco with the proper patching material
Note: This product will be applied correctly as well
- All windows and doors will be sealed around using an Elastomeric Patching Compound
- All landscaping, light fixtures, fencing, concrete, glass, screen enclosures, etc. will be covered up and protected during entire painting process.
- All windows on house or building will be completely covered using a clear 3m. This clear 3m film allows daylight inside while providing protection from overspray and paint sprinkles. We tape off perfectly around window frames to ensure razor sharp paint lines when plastic is removed.
- A light trenching around structure will occur. Only about 2’ to 6” at the most is needed. Just below the grade. This procedure should be completed with extreme caution! Be very careful of underground cables & piping. For example: cable lines, telephone lines and irrigation piping. Also, you never want to destroy the aesthetic beauty of a well -manicured lawn.
- We will seal your entire structure with our favorite waterproofing sealer. This helps fight against water intrusion as well as help the new paint/coating bond to the surface of the house or building.
- We always use the correct primers for each individual substrate & individual needs. This step is vital!
- Once I personally inspect that all the prepping has been thoroughly completed, the actual exterior painting process begins.
Dustin and his crew are absolute professionals. Very courteous, on time, detail oriented and simply hard working professionals. Dustin delivered what he promised and more. I could not be happier with the results. I am a new and on my way to be, longtime client. I cannot thank Dustin and his crew enough for an outstanding professional job. Great job guys!”
CFLSC is truly Superior – what a great vendor! Dustin, the owner, was honest and great to work with; he showed up on site every day and insisted on quality work. I was very impressed from the beginning, starting with the quoting process to the final results and follow-up customer service.”
Dustin and his crew were very professional and did everything that was in the proposal. They kept me updated each day as to what was done and what they would be doing next. They are skilled painters and it was evident that they took pride in their work. Their attention to detail was something that you rarely see today. I would certainly recommend this this company and will use them in the future.”
I want to thank you again for having a professional crew and doing a professional job. Everything looks great! I am very happy with the end result.”