Our company has a staff of very experienced commercial painters in Miami. Central Florida’s Superior Coatings is an experienced Miami Painting Contractor. Our company provides exceptional interior painting and exterior painting services throughout the entire state of Florida. We provide a wide variety of protective coating solutions for all of your Commercial Painting or Industrial Painting needs.
Protect Your Business Before Hiring A Painting Company:
$8,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy
$1,000,000 Workers Compensation Insurance Policy
$1,000,000 Commercial Auto Insurance Policy
Central Florida’s Superior Coatings is an interior and exterior commercial painting contractor. We are extremely proud of our reputation in being professional, courteous, well groomed and hardworking.
We always put quality and customer service first! Our highly trained Miami commercial painters are dedicated to making sure that you, the customer, are completely satisfied with your commercial painting project.
We have vast knowledge and experience in all types of commercial painting projects. We have painted office buildings, entire office complexes, churches, warehouses, restaurants, schools, shopping centers, store fronts, car dealerships, etc.
Due to the unpredictable rainy weather and Florida heat, it is imperative to hire a reputable well known and licensed and insured commercial painting company in Miami. We have many thrilled local commercial clients.
As a true Miami Industrial Painting Company we pride ourselves in keeping up with new products and educating ourselves on their characteristic and features.
Our staff of Miami Industrial Painters are very experienced and well educated in industrial protective coatings. I am an industrial painting contractor that is personally a member of The Society of Protective Coatings (SSPS). SSPC is the only non-profit association that is focused on the protection and preservation of concrete, steel and other industrial and marine structures and surfaces through the use of high-performance protective, marine and industrial coatings. SSPC is the leading source of information on surface preparation, coating selection, coating application, environmental regulations, and health and safety issues that affect the protective coatings industry.
With our extreme knowledge of specialty coatings, it certainly gives us a leg up on the competition. We know and understand what products really work for every industrial painting situation.
We are the #1 choice for dock staining in Miami Fl. We have a very talented group of expert dock stainers. Staining docks correctly takes a lot of years of experience and being a student of products, application techniques and wood chemistry.
Do not choose just any painting contractor to stain your dock. Every contractor you talk to will tell you he is an expert at staining docks. Obviously, that is not true at all. Most are just looking for a payday!
There are so many factors to take into consideration when staining your wood dock.
- What type of stain should I use to stain my dock?
- Should I use oil based stain or water based stain to stain my wood decking?
- What is the best name brand stain to use?
- Should I use a household bleach to clean my dock?
- What type of stain should I use for fresh water conditions?
- What type of stain should I use for salt water conditions?
- There are many more questions to be answered.
Central Florida’s Superior Coatings, LLC has a proven dock staining system that is the best in the business!
Tips when hiring a Painting Contractor
- Be very cautious when even considering hiring a contractor who claims to “beat any price”
- You want to get someone with skill, experience, insurance, awareness of safety issues and good workers. That will not likely be the guy with the lowest bid.
There are many ways to cut price, cut corners on the prep work, number of coats of paint, and quality of paint used, possibly no liability insurance, doesn’t pay worker’s compensation (illegal if you have employees) & use undocumented workers.
- Never give a painting contractor a deposit for a painting project. Any reputable painting contractor has credit accounts at his or her local paint stores & has working capital as well. Make sure the entire scope of work is in a printed contract & signed by you and the contractor. Make sure the painting contractor you choose is licensed, carries a large general liability policy & also carries true workers compensation insurance.
- Make sure you receive proof of insurances from the contractor’s insurance company ONLY! Not from the contractor. This is the only way to truly know the insurances are current, valid & up to date
- Make sure they hold an A+ Rating with the BBB
- Remember in most cases, you get what you pay for. Cheaper is very rarely better!
- Insist on References and check on some. Obviously a contractor is not going to give you any bad references. Insist on some commercial client references to check character of contractor.
- Insist on top quality products