Welcome to Orlando Painters
When looking for Orlando painters, Central Florida’s Superior Coatings, LLC is one of the most Respected and Trusted full service painting companies in Orlando. We offer unmatched commercial painting in Orlando, Orlando house painting and Orlando industrial painting services.
Our office and warehouse space is ideally located next to the Orlando International Airport. This location makes it effortless for us to serve all of our Central Florida clients.
We not only specialize in our trade, but specialize in our passion to provide excellent customer service. We have one of the highest repeat and referral rates in the Orlando painting Industry, which speaks to our trusted and loyal customer following.
When deciding who to choose for your next painting project, look no further than Central Florida’s Superior Coatings. We are known for our amazing quality of workmanship, neat, clean and in uniform staff of skilled professional painters. Our flawless reputation speaks for itself. We are fully licensed , insured & carry REAL Workers Compansation. We are also an A+ Rated BBB Orlando Painting Company.
We are truly the painters in Orlando that you can count on!
We have a flawless reputation and strive for perfection in our quality of workmanship and customer service.
My philosophy as a successful Orlando painting contractor, is to give my personal attention to every one of my customer’s needs. For me, this philosophy has been passed down from generation to generation.
Here at Central Florida’s Superior Coatings, we believe what makes one painting contractor better than the other is honesty, experience, dependability, punctuality, efficiency, cleanliness and following strict safety guidelines. Not to mention, product knowledge, carrying proper insurances and knowing the correct application techniques for various coatings. With these values as the foundation of Central Florida’s Superior Coatings, we can generate a cost effective, high quality, unmatched professional painting outcome every time! We believe in doing the project right the first time. No shortcuts! No cutting corners!
As you navigate through our website, please take the time to familiarize yourself with Central Florida’s Superior Coatings services. If at any time you have a question, please feel free to contact us at 407-267-5886 or toll free at 1-800-846-1980 or just click on the “Free Quote” tab above.
We at Central Florida’s Superior Coatings understands that you, the consumer, have many choices when it comes to choosing a painting contractor in Orlando. We thank you for taking the time for exploring your options with us.
Central Florida’s Superior Coatings provides professional painting services for the entire Central Florida area.
- Avoid any painting contractor who states “They Will Beat Anyone’s Price” or “Best Price Guarantee”. This is a sign of a desperate contractor. There are numerous ways to cut price on a painting project; however, none of them benefit you as the consumer. Cheaper is not better! You are purchasing a service not an object. “You get what you pay for”.
- Ensure the company is reputable and well known throughout your community.
- Confirm the company holds an A+ Business Rating with The Better Business Bureau.
- Ask the contractor for commercial client references & contact them. If you ask for commercial references, they are more likely to be real references.
- Request verification that the company is Licensed, Insured & Carries Real Workers Compensation Insurance (not Workers Comp Exempt).
- Verify the contractor carries at least a minimum of $1,000,000 of General Liability Insurance for Residential Painting and $3,000,000 for Commercial and Industrial Painting. (We carry $8,000,000) Also, your contractor should carry Commercial Auto Insurance as well. Request from the contractor to have their insurance agent email or fax you a copy of their General Liability Insurance & Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance. This will verify that the policy is current, valid & up to date.
- The contractor should have a professional appearance, arrive on time, conduct themselves in a professional manner, and provide a detailed quote.
- Ensure the entire scope of work for your project is in a printed contract (one for you & one for the contractor) & signed by both parties.
- Insist on Top Quality Products (get it in writing).
- Never give anyone a deposit or money up front for a project. Any reputable painting contractor has credit accounts at the local paint stores & has working capital to run daily operations of a business. If they don’t, they are not a reputable contractor.