Orlando Painters is one of the most Respected and Trusted full service painting companies in Orlando. Our company offers unmatched commercial painting, residential painting and industrial painting services throughout the entire Central Florida area.
We are a fully licensed and insured Orlando Painting Company. We carry Workers Compensation and also have an OSHA Certified Safety Program implemented into our company for your protection.
Our office and warehouse space is ideally located next to the Orlando International Airport. This location makes it effortless for us to serve all of our Central Florida clients.
We strive to provide Quality Workmanship and Excellent Customer Service every day.
Our painting estimates are always absolutely FREE and every project comes with a Written Warranty.
Our company holds an A+ Rating with The Better Business Bureau. We are truly the painters in Orlando you can count on.
When deciding who to choose for your next painting project, look no further than most trusted name in the industry. We are known for our amazing quality of workmanship, neat, clean and in uniform staff of skilled professional painters. Our flawless reputation speaks for itself.
As you navigate through our website, please take the time to familiarize yourself with our services. If at any time you have a question, please feel free to contact us at 407-267-5886 or just click on the “Free Quote” tab above.
We understand that you, the consumer, have many choices when it comes to choosing a painting contractor in Orlando. We thank you for taking the time for exploring your options with us.
Orlando Painters LLC provides professional painting services in Orlando and the entire Central Florida area.
- Avoid any painting contractor who states “They Will Beat Anyone’s Price” or “Best Price Guarantee”. This is a sign of a desperate contractor. There are numerous ways to cut price on a painting project; however, none of them benefit you as the consumer. Cheaper is not better! You are purchasing a service not an object. “You get what you pay for”.
- Ensure the company is reputable and well known throughout your community.
- Confirm the company holds an A+ Business Rating with The Better Business Bureau.
- Ask the contractor for commercial client references & contact them. If you ask for commercial references, they are more likely to be real references.
- Request verification that the company is Licensed, Insured and Carries Real Workers Compensation Insurance (not Workers Comp Exempt).
- Verify the contractor carries a large General Liability Insurance Policy. A large policy will ensure that if there is any damage done to your property, the contractor’s insurance company will act swiftly. Verify the contractor carries Real Workers Compensation from an A Rated Insurance Company. Also, your contractor should carry Commercial Auto Insurance as well. Request from the contractor to have their insurance agent email or fax you a copy of their General Liability Insurance and Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance. This will verify that the policy is current, valid & up to date.
- The contractor should have a professional appearance, arrive on time, conduct themselves in a professional manner, and provide a detailed quote.
- Ensure the entire scope of work for your project is in a printed contract (one for you and one for the contractor) & signed by both parties.
- Insist on Top Quality Products (get it in writing).
- Never give anyone a deposit or money up front for a project. Any reputable painting contractor has credit accounts at the local paint stores & has working capital to run daily operations of a business. If they don’t, they are not a reputable contractor.
- Avoid Ceramic Coating Contractors or Liquid Siding Contractors. These are gimmicks! There is absolutely NO substitute for a top of the line paint or waterproofing coating made by a major paint and coatings manufacturer such as Sherwin Williams, PPG, Behr, etc.
- Ensure the contractors in question can prove to you their body of work. This is extremely important! Make sure all the Painting Companies in question have a Facebook Business Page displaying the before, during and after pictures of their actual painting projects. After all, you are the paying customer. You have the right to know and see the type of employees, vehicles, trailers and equipment that will be on your property. Not to mention, you should be able to see step by step procedures and the cleanliness of each individual project. When it comes to the service industry, Facebook is an amazing truth teller for our local community.
- Never base your decision by Google Reviews. In most cases, the reviews you are reading are made up by either the contractor himself or by friends and family of the contractor.
- The contractors body of work should be available for all the public to see on an every day basis.